How to Get Your Medical Marijuana Card
Get your med card in 3 easy steps and get legal! No more worries about getting stopped with your stash. Anyone who needs a card should get one. The confidence we have in the benefits of medical marijuana nurtures our belief that every patient who needs a card should have one. Get yours by simply following these 3 easy steps
- Gather your proof of Florida residency (required); driver's license or state ID.
- Schedule an appointment with KindHealth for our doctor evaluation.
- SAME DAY APPROVAL! Let KindHealth submit your application to the Florida Marijuana Registry.
KindHealth guarantees your Marijuana Use Registry process is correct and complete. The 2016 amendment to Florida’s Compassionate Care Act legalizes medical marijuana with Florida's Office of Medical Marijuana Use. This allows specialized KindHealth compassionate use physicians to certify qualifying patients with debilitating conditions for the Medical Marijuana Use registry. Patients in Florida diagnosed with one of the following “debilitating medical conditions”, are afforded legal protection under the Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, as per Amendment 2.
Get Legal if You have any of these qualifying Florida conditions
• Chronic Pain
• Multiple sclerosis
• Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Crohn’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those listed above
• A terminal condition diagnosed by a qualifying physician and confirmed by a second physician
To learn more, visit our medical marijuana FAQ page. Call us today and schedule an appointment (786) 953-6838 to get your marijuana card.