Required Proof of Residency for Florida Medical Marijuana Card
Per law, all applicants must be Florida residents, either full or part-time. Proof of residency for Florida medical marijuana card is needed.
-Must submit a copy of a valid Florida driver's license. This applies to both patients and caregivers. A Florida ID card works as well.
-May not have a valid Florida driver license or Florida ID card. Unlike full-time Florida residents, they must upload a copy of two of the following documents:
- A deed, mortgage, monthly mortgage statement, home rental or lease agreement, or a mortgage payment booklet.
- Provide one proof of a Florida home address. The evidence can be from any person with whom the seasonal resident lives. This can be the seasonal resident’s parent, step-parent or legal guardian, or another person. You must include a statement from the person with whom the seasonal resident lives, stating that you live with him or her.
Any of the following documents need to be less than two months old.
- Water, cable, or electric hook-up or work order. These must be dated within 60 days before applying to the registry.
- Water, cable, or electric bill needs to be less than two months old.
- Mail from a financial entity. This includes checking, savings, or investment account statements — any of these needs to be less than two months old.
- Mail from a federal, state, county, or city government agency. These need to be less than two months old.
-Must submit a certified copy of a birth certificate. A current record of Florida K-12 school enrollment works as well. Also, a copy of the minor’s parent or legal guardian’s valid Florida ID is needed.
- For online:
- The Registry connects with the Division of Highway Safety and Motor Vehicle’s State ID system. The DMV data should match the data supplied by your physician. If so, your state ID or driver's license photo is added.
- If by paper:
- Submit a full-face, passport-type, color photograph. This must be taken in front of a plain white background. It needs to have been done within the last 90 days and 2x2 inches in size.
In summary, call us if you have a serious condition needing medical cannabis. We apply for your weed card at the Florida Compassionate Use Registry. We will get you qualified for the Medical Marijuana Use registry. Finally, we guarantee your online Registry process is correct and complete. Call us today and schedule an appointment (786) 953-6838 to get your marijuana card. That is to say, get legal now, and don't worry about getting stopped with your stash.
Learn more about medical weed or the (Compassionate Use Registry Florida). Visit our medical cannabis frequently asked questions FAQ page.
Fast FAQ: Is there an age requirement for an evaluation?
Fast FAQ: Can I apply for a card if I don't have Florida ID?
For more important information, read our articles: How to Get a Medical Marijuana Card in Florida.