Announcing: New & Improved KindHealth Marijuana Clinic
We’re pleased to announce the opening of the new and improved KindHealth Florida medical marijuana clinic. Centrally located in the beating heart of Shorecrest in North Miami-Dade County, our marijuana office serves medical cannabis patients in Miami Shores, El Portal, North Bay Village, Little River, Little Haiti, Wynwood and throughout the greater metro area of Miami.
Interested in getting your Florida marijuana card or switching your current go-to cannabis clinic? Our team of award-winning medical doctors has decades of specialized experience in medical cannabis treatment. Schedule an appointment with a doctor at our local marijuana clinic today. Each and every KindHealth Florida physician is dedicated to providing efficient service and the most reputable and up-to-date information on the use of medical cannabis.
Ready to make the move to a more natural, plant-based therapeutic remedy to treat one or more qualifying conditions? Give us a call at (786) 953-6838 to schedule an appointment at our new clinic. Or, simply use our online appointment scheduler. Veterans visiting our medical marijuana clinic for the first time only pay $150.
KindHealth Florida Prices
We pride ourselves in offering the most competitive medical marijuana prices in Florida. Here’s a breakdown of our pricing.
$185 - First-Time Visitors to Our Marijuana Clinic ($150 for Veterans)
- Establish a bona fide medical marijuana doctor–patient relationship
- Review your medical records
- Discuss therapeutic goals
- Register you with Florida’s Compassionate Use Registry
- Order your Florida Medical Marijuana (MMJ) Card
- Note: Veterans get $25 OFF first visit to our medical marijuana clinic
$150 – Follow-up Recommendation Visits Every 210 Days
- Verify Medical Marijuana Office Registry ID
- Our medical marijuana clinic places an order for three 70-day prescriptions
Free – All Refills (no visit necessary)
- You do not need to come in for a doctor visit for your free marijuana prescription refills
- Get discounts on wholesale medical cannabis
- Review response to marijuana treatment with your doctor
- Note: Once you have your medical marijuana (MMJ) card, you can also get cannabis from a walk-in dispensary or have it delivered to you
KindHealth Florida marijuana office accepts credit cards, cash and PayPal. Under current marijuana law, we’re not allowed to bill insurance. Call us anytime at (786) 953-6838 if you have any questions.
Come See Us At Our New Marijuana Clinic
Visit KindHealth cannabis clinic to register for a Florida medical marijuana card today! Our goal is to help you to achieve your therapeutic health goals as quickly and painlessly as possible. As such, we work hard day in and day out to help you:
- Get access to a legal cannabis card (MMJ card)
- Understand how to properly store, dose and consume medical marijuana
- Monitor your treatment and progress
Although we’re not a dispensary that sells medical cannabis, we know our “chronic talk for chronic illness.” In other words, the doctors at our new KindHealth Florida marijuana clinic all ‘speak’ vape pens, oils, tinctures, edibles, etc. We’re here to serve you and ensure every experience you have at our medical marijuana office is as enjoyable and painless as possible.
The compassionate physicians at our medical cannabis card clinic enter Florida residents with a qualifying condition into the Florida Registry and receive a low THC and CBD prescription. While KindHealth's Florida medical marijuana physicians can legally prescribe medical low THC marijuana, marijuana remains illegal under federal law.
Ready to get your marijuana card? Let’s get you registered. Schedule a convenient time to meet with us at our new medical marijuana clinic today.
For more information about marijuana pricing, read our related article "The 411 on the Florida Marijuana Card".