Where can I get medical marijuana?

Patients must first seek treatment from a qualified physician for an evaluation. If approved, the patient is entered into the Medical Marijuana Use Registry, and the Department of Health sends them a medical marijuana ID card. The patient or legal representative will then be able to visit or contact one of the licensed medical marijuana treatment centers to fill the order. A list of the Florida MMTCs can be found in our office or at http://www.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/office-of-medical-marijuana-use/medical-marijuana-treatment-centers/index.html.