Where can I buy my medicine?

Once you are approved and have either your temporary or permanent MMID card, you or your legal representative will then be able to visit or contact one of the licensed medical marijuana treatment centers to fill the order. A list of the Florida MMTCs can be found in the KindHealth Marijuana Doctor’s office, at http://www.kindhealthflorida/medical-marijuana-treatment-centers-mmtc/ or http://www.floridahealth.gov/programs-and-services/office-of-medical-marijuana-use/medical-marijuana-treatment-centers/index.html.