Why Choose KindHealth Marijuana Doctors for Your Medical Card
Looking to obtain or renew your medical card in Miami? KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors is pleased to welcome Miamians to our new medical cannabis clinic in the up-and-coming Upper Eastside.
We’re conveniently located at 649 NE 79th Street, Miami, Fl 33138 on the east side of the reinvigorated 79 Street Causeway. Just minutes from I-95 and steps from the retro-modern MiMo Biscayne Corridor, we’re surrounded by the architectural legacy of the MiMo District with a new-age twist.
With decades of combined experience in the medical cannabis industry, our ordering physicians are dedicated to making it quick and painless to access a Florida medical card. We also offer the best prices in Miami and are big supporters of all-natural, holistic medicine.
Ready to get proactive with your health and wellness? Come see us at our new location for a medical card (MMJ, MMID, or Registry Identification Card) today.
Why Choose KindHealth for a Medical Card in Florida?
As a patient-centric business, KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors is committed to maximizing your experience from the moment you walk through the door to the second you leave, each and every time.
Whether you’re visiting our cannabis clinic for the first time or you need a follow-up medical card evaluation, it’s our mission to ensure that your health and wellness goals are fulfilled and that the process is a breeze. AND we guarantee the best prices in Miami.
- Well-informed and courteous staff and medical cannabis physicians.
- Easily accessible for folks with disabilities and/or wheelchairs.
- Comprehensive, yet efficient medical card consultations and recommendations.
- Lowest priced medical card evaluations and renewals in Miami, guaranteed.
- Free 70-day prescription refills.
- Assistance with state-issued medical card applications.
- Conveniently located on NE 79th Street in the Upper Eastside.
- Practitioners of alternative medicine and getting back to what’s natural.
Florida Medical Card FAQs
- What is a medical card?
In order to purchase medical marijuana from dispensaries, you need to be enrolled in the Florida Department of Health (DOH) Medical Marijuana Use Registry AND have a valid, state-issued medical card. An active weed card is also required in order to legally use and have medical cannabis in your possession.
To apply for a medical card in Florida, you and your prescribing doctor must agree that marijuana is the best treatment option given your medical history, wellness goals, and the state of your qualifying condition.
To get your MMJ Florida identification card, a licensed medical weed dr needs to recommend you by submitting a patient application to the Office of Medical Marijuana Use (OMMU).
- How much does it cost to get a medical card?
The state charges a $75 medical card processing fee. But before you can submit your application and payment, you need a consultation and recommendation from a licensed Florida weed dr. KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors is proud to offer the lowest prices in Miami. Our medical card evaluations are only $185 with no hidden charges or extra fees.
To put this into perspective, medical card consultations in Miami cost, on average, $250. So, you can save $65, give or take, by giving us the opportunity to help you obtain and maintain an active MMJ Florida weed card. We also provide free 70-day refills to our valued patients since Florida law only allows us to prescribe a 70-day supply of low-THC cannabis or medical marijuana at a time.
And if you’re a service member, vet, or connected with the military in any way, KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors offers a $35 discount off the initial evaluation price. So, for military-connected patients, medical card recommendations at KindHealth Florida are just $150.
- How long does it take to get a medical card in Florida?
KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors is committed to ensuring that you receive your medical card as quickly as possible. But since MMJ Florida identification cards are issued and mailed to you by the state, processing times are largely out of our hands. We aim to streamline your cannabis consultation visit, but the time it takes to receive your physical medical card in the mail is up to the state of Florida.
Currently, it takes, on average, two to four weeks for patients to receive their Florida medical card from the state.
Once you’ve been given a cannabis recommendation and patient ID number from a KindHealth Florida weed dr, you then have to submit a medical card application to the Florida OMMU. We’re happy to help with this process. This requires paying a $75 application processing fee, which can take 5 business days to process.
It can take another 5 days for your medical card status to be approved and reflected on the state registry. The Florida OMMU will then send your physical medical card in the mail to your location.
Where is KindHealth Florida in Miami’s Upper Eastside?
Our new KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors office in Miami’s flourishing Upper Eastside community is situated in walker’s paradise. We’re near hundreds of post-war, Miami modern showrooms, Mediterranean-style lodging, contemporary pop-up studios, eccentric art galleries, and emerging green spaces.
It’s an easy stroll to and from outdoor public spaces such as the planned Biscayne Green project. KindHealth Florida is also close to Miami Ironside, the mixed-used, sustainably-designed urban complex in Miami's Historic Palm Grove. Numerous popular Miami dispensary locations are also located nearby.
Here are some reference points to our new office location. KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors is:
- North of the Design District and Belle Meade neighborhood.
- South of El Portal and Miami Shores.
- West of Miami Beach and Shorecrest Miami Bay.
- East of Biscayne Boulevard and the Little River neighborhood.
Directions to KindHealth Florida from Miami Attractions
Click the links below to get directions to KindHealth Florida Marijuana Doctors:
- Less than a mile from New Yorker Boutique Hotel via Biscayne Blvd.
- Less than 2 miles from the Morningside Historic District via Biscayne Blvd.
- Less than 2 miles from Miami Shores via NE 96th St, NE 6th Ave and US-1 S/Biscayne Blvd.
- 2 miles from Biscayne Bay via FL-934 W.
- 2 miles from Little Haiti/Lemon City via N Miami Ave and NE 79th St.
- 2 miles from North Bay Village via FL-934 W.
- 3 miles from Midtown and Miami Design District via Biscayne Blvd.
- Just over 3 miles from Edgewater via Biscayne Blvd.
- 4 miles from West Little River via FL-934 E/NW 79th St.
- 4 miles from Wynwood via Biscayne Blvd.
- 5 miles from Bayside Marketplace and Bayside Historic District via Biscayne Blvd.
- 7 miles from Downtown and Brickell via I-95 N.
- Just over 8 miles from Miami Beach via I-195 W and Biscayne Blvd.
- Just over 8 miles from Little Havana via I-95 N.
- Less than 9 miles from Overtown via I-95 N.
- 10 miles from Miami International Airport (MIA) via FL-112 E.
- Just under 11 miles from South Beach via MacArthur Causeway and I-95 N.
- 11 miles from Coconut Grove via I-95 N.
- Seconds from The Anderson craft cocktail bar, North Beach Marina, MarineMax Miami boat dealer, Battubelin restaurant, and the MiMo Biscayne Association.
Parking & Alternative Transportation
- Drive to us. Protected, on-site parking is available for free. Metered street parking can be also be found on 8th Street just east of Biscayne Boulevard, on NE 7th Street, as well as to the west of Biscayne just north of the CVS.
- Bus to us. Bus stops can be found nearby at NE 79 St and NE 7 Ave, Biscayne Blvd and NE 79 St, and at NE 79 St and Biscayne Blvd.
- Rideshare to us. Get dropped off using Uber, Lyft, and other local rideshares.
- Bike to us. Bikes racks are onsite at our at 649 NE 79th Street office location.
When is KindHealth Florida Open for Medical Card Evaluations?
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
|Sunday||9:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
Come See Us for a Florida Medical Card Today
Get legal today. Simply schedule your appointment online or give us a ring at (786) 953-6838 to get a medical card recommendation in Miami. Our certified cannabis doctors will take care of the rest.