How to Get Your Marijuana Card
Get your marijuana card without the headache. Anyone who needs a card should get one. The confidence we have in the benefits of medical marijuana nurtures our belief that every patient who needs a card should have one. If you have a Florida resident, simply follow these 5 easy action steps:
- Review the Florida list of approved conditions that qualify for a marijuana card*.
- Gather your proof of state residency, like a driver's license or passport. Its required to move forward.
- Schedule an appointment with KindHealth for a personal visit.
- Let us assist you in the online application submission process.
- Have your medical history and examination be performed by our physicians.
- Our physicians submit your approval information to the Marijuana Use Office Registry.
- KindHealth guarantees your Marijuana Use Registry process is correct and complete.
The 2016 amendment to Florida’s Compassionate Care Act legalizes medical marijuana with Florida's Office of Medical Marijuana Use. This allows specialized KindHealth compassionate use physicians to certify qualifying patients with debilitating conditions for the Medical Marijuana Use registry. Patients in Florida diagnosed with one of the following “debilitating medical conditions”, are afforded legal protection under the Florida Medical Marijuana Legalization Initiative, as per Amendment 2.
*Florida list of qualifying conditions.
• Chronic Pain
• Multiple sclerosis
• Positive status for human immunodeficiency virus
• Acquired immune deficiency syndrome
• Post-traumatic stress disorder
• Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis
• Crohn’s disease
• Parkinson’s disease
• Medical conditions of the same kind or class as or comparable to those listed above
• A terminal condition diagnosed by a qualifying physician and confirmed by a second physician
Call us today and schedule an appointment (786) 953-6838 to get your marijuana card.